Buy Sea Life Free Madame Tussauds (Available for booking until 31 Jan 2021)
- Madame Tussauds
- Monday - Sunday : 10:00 ~ 19:00
Itinerary / Schedule
- Show Times:
- Shark Feeding: 13.00 and 16.00
- Diving Show: 12.00 / 14.00 and 15.00
- King Mackerels Feeding: 13.30 and 16.00
- Otters Show: 11.30 and 15.30
- Fresh-water Fish Feeding: 12.00 and 16.00
- Penguins Feeding: 12.30 and 16.30
- Show Times that mentioned above might be changed, that is subject to the arrangement of the day.
- Infant: under 3 years old, free of charge.
- Child: 3 - 11 years old
- Adult: 12 years old or above.
- 4D Movie is recommended for children 7 years old above.
- Children under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult 18 years old or above.
- The following is forbidden:
- Entrance with any kind of weapons or firearms
- Entrance with food or drinks (including water)
- Filming and photographing inside the auditorium without the permission of SEA LIFE Bangkok Bangkok Management
- For health and safety reasons, wheelchairs, pushchairs and mobility scooters are the only transport devices permitted within the Attractions.
- The reason for any closure or restriction provided by this condition may include technical or operational reasons, capacity, inclement weather, special events or to ensure the safety and security of guests or if Merlin reasonably considers the circumstances so require. If any Attraction is closed for any of the reasons set out above, we reserve the right to offer substitute tickets for admission to the relevant Attraction on an alternative date in substitution for any other form of redress.
- Unnecessary noise or any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other guests or animals or confusion of any kind is not permitted in the Attractions. Smoking (including of e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited other than in the designated smoking areas.
- You must wear appropriate clothing (including a top and shoes) at all times whilst at the Attractions. If you are wearing clothing that is indecent or likely to cause offence in any way, you will be refused entry or removed from the Attractions.
- CCTV cameras are used to assist in the proper running of the Attractions. However, we do not make any representation as to the extent of coverage provided by the cameras. All items, belongings and other property brought into the Attractions by you are at your own risk and we accept no liability for any loss or damage to such property. As such, we recommend that you do not bring valuables to the Attractions.
- Pets of any nature are expressly prohibited in the Attractions (except for guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs). We reserve the right to contact any relevant authority to make and be responsible for any decision in relation to any pets that are left unsupervised or that are found to be in distress.
- Please note that the schedule may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Specify the Date / Time of travel and Number of the person (Adult, Child, and Infant)
- Specify the Name / Email address / Phone number / Messaging apps of travelers.
- Please ensure all the details are filled out correctly.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us.
- Changeable - 24 Hrs Notice
Cancellation must be made at least 2 days before the travel date, and the service charge will be deducted from the refund amount.
How to Use
- Please present either a printed or an electronic voucher to redeem the physical ticket at the counter.
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.