What to expect
- Nong Nooch Garden is set in a 2.4sq.km. beautifully landscaped park and can easily make an all-day trip. The entire area is more like a theme park, with daily cultural shows, restaurants and accommodation
- HIGHTLIGHT & SERVICES
- THE ELEPHANTS SHOW
- You can enjoy with the elephant show, with the unexpected talent, in sports and dancing in the field of elephant show.The show is played every day.
- PADDLE BOATS
- Service for customers who like to see surrounding climates, lakes surrounded by plants, and beautiful views around Lake Side and Floating Garden in another corner.
- FEEDING ARAPAIMA
- From the Amazon river in Brazil comes one of the largest fresh water fish in the world, with a length of almost 4 meter. There are over 60 large specimen in the gardens lake. Feeding the fish is part of the fun activities that are available to our visitors.
- ELEPHANT RIDING
- Provide service to tourists who like elephants, with mahout to take tourists to see the beauty along the routes specified by the NongNooch Tropical Botanical Garden under natural climate.
- VIP SIGHTSEEING BUS
- VIP Car Services take for a long beautiful garden tour including a guide
- VIP Classic Car
- Super VIP Car
- Visiting the gardens with more than 30 gardens and stop for photo opportunity.
- SIGHTSEEING BUS
- Nongnooch Garden has a tour tram available for those guests with limited time to see our gardens, or want to get a quick overview before setting off on foot. The tour tram sets off from the parking station , opposite the Coffee Corner Café and our trams depart every 30 minutes, the tour consists of visits to various garden sites, and two stops is included, along the route. Plenty of photo opportunities are available on this tour.
- REDUCE GLOBAL WARMING PROJECT
- It is an education center for the young generation to learn the meaning, causes and bad impacts of global warming. We educate the visitors how to deal with global warming by walking through nine learning stations. We also provide a professional guide for you to answer question. We feel that there is a need to cultivate awareness for the younger generations. It is also to create an interest in and awareness of conservation of the environments, and join a campaign to reduce global warming.
- NONGNOOCH CAMP
- It is the multipurpose camp for training and personnel development both from public and private sectors, it has many activities. It also can be a relaxing place, doing the exercise, and learn about plant conservation.
How to get there
- Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden on Sukhumvit Road in Chonburi Province, It can be reached via bus, taxi, or private land transportation.
34/1 Moo 7 Najomtien District, Sattahip, Chonburi 20250 Thailand
- Open In:
- Google Map