What to expect
- Bangkok Sky Restaurant(On 76th and 78th FL.)
- The newly renovated restaurant combines the style of popular street food from all over Bangkok into a high skyscraper, allowing you to enjoy photography with our international seafood buffet in Thai, Chinese, Japanese and European flavors, such as Thai Stir-Fried Noodles, Prawn in Creamy Spicy and Sour Soup, 20 kinds of noodles, Sushi, Mango with Sticky Rice, and more than 30 menus to choose from, for a fully appetizing experience while enjoying views of all around Bangkok from the restaurant.
- Bangkok Balcony (On 81th FL.)
- Bangkok Balcony selects A-grade quality raw materials for food preparation, especially lamb and sirloin imported from Australia, New Zealand mussels, as well as various kinds of seafood, Sushi-Sashimi, and more than 100 menus of special international food, such as Parma Ham, Shrimp Cocktail, Caesar Salad, Pasta, Tonkatsu, Boiled Salmon Head in Sweet Soy Sauce, Curry Rice, Thai Stir-Fried Noodles, Sirloin, Salmon Steak, Seafood Lasagna, etc., along with fruits and desserts from Thailand and other countries.
How to get there
- Take the Airport Line to Ratchaprarop Station, then walk to Baiyoke Sky Hotel
222 Soi Ratchaprarop 3, Ratchaprarop Road, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand.
- Open In:
- Google Map