The Erawan Museum - Entrance Fee
The Erawan Museum Bangkok
- Admission Ticket
- Audio Guide (in Foreign Languages: English, Mandarin, Thai, Korean and Russian)
- Transfer Service
- Monday - Sunday : 09:00 ~ 19:00
Itinerary / Schedule
- Shadow Play Showtime
- Round 1 at 09.00 am - 10.00 am
- Round 2 at 10.00 am - 11.00 am
- Round 3 at 11.00 am - 12.00 am
- Round 4 at 12.30 pm - 01.30 pm
- Round 5 at 01.30 pm - 02.30 pm
- Round 6 at 02.30 pm - 03.30 pm
- Round 7 at 03.30 pm - 04.30 pm
- Round 8 at 04.30 pm - 05.30 pm
- Infant: Under 5 years, free of cherge.
- Child: 6 - 13 years old.
- Adult: 14 years old or above.
- Please dress properly, no sleeveless attires and above knee-length skirts or pants.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please help maintain a quiet and pleasant environment.
- Please help keep the premise clean.
- Please don't cause any damage to the premise.
- Food and beverages from outside are not allowed.
- Please obey instructions from our staffs.
- All prices, packages and programming are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Erawan Museum Located in Samut Prakan, it's a little outside Bangkok but you can get there by taking the BTS Skytrain (Sukhumvit Line) to Pu Chao Station. The museum is about 1.7 km south of the station.
- Before confirming, please ensure that the Date and Time of travel are correct.
- Specify the Date / Time of travel and Number of the person (Adult, Child, and Infant)
- Specify the Name / Email address / Phone number / Messaging apps of travelers.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us.
- Changeable - 24 Hrs Notice
Cancellation must be made at least 2 days before the travel date, and the service charge will be deducted from the refund amount.
How to Use
- Please present either a printed or an electronic voucher to redeem the physical ticket at the counter.
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.