Tiger Zoo Entrance Fee
Siracha Tiger Zoo
- Admission Ticket
- Transfer service
- Photo with Tiger and Other Animals
- Feeding Tiger and Other Animals
- Monday - Sunday : 08:00 ~ 18:00
Itinerary / Schedule
- Operation Time：08:00 am - 18:00 pm (Every day)) Last Entry：17:30 pm
- Tiger Show Times : 11:00 / 13:30 / 15:30
- Crocodile Show Time: 09:30 / 10:30 / 13:00 / 14:00 / 15:00 / 16:00 / 17:00
- Elephant Show Time : 11:40 / 14:30 / 16:30
- Pig Show Time: Every a half-hour
- Infant: under 100 cm in height, free of charge.
- Child: 100 - 140 cm in height
- Adult: 141 cm or above in height.
- The Sriracha Tiger Zoo is a zoo in Sri Racha in Pattaya, a seaside city in Chonburi Province, Thailand. It has 200 tigers, and around 10000 crocodiles and it is one of the largest populations in the world.
- In the zoo, you can enjoy watching different kinds of animals show.
- The zoo objectives are want to educate society, to enjoy the visitors and to learn them to conserve the natural resources and experience many activities in the zoo.
- Booking on the same day, please make a booking at least 30 minutes prior to arrival.
- Before confirming, please ensure that the Date and Time of travel are correct.
- Specify the Date / Time of travel and Number of the person (Adult, Child, and Infant)
- Specify the Name / Email address / Phone number / Messaging apps of travelers.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us.
- Changeable - 24 Hrs Notice
Cancellation must be made at least 2 days before the travel date, and the service charge will be deducted from the refund amount.
How to Use
- Please present either a printed or an electronic voucher to redeem the physical ticket at the counter.
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.